Marco, an expert in wine and small wineries, will introduce you to Trentino Wine.
Trentino is a complex region, with different soils and microclimates that welcome
a very rich variety of grapes and multiple types of wines.
During the Wine Tasting you will discover that in Trentino:
* there are various indigenous white and red grape varieties (Nosiola, Marzemino,
Teroldego, Enantio, Casetta..)
* classic method sparkling wines called Trentodoc are produced
(who are among the most awarded and appreciated in the world)
* excellent organic wines are produced
* excellent wines with a Bordeaux blend are made
* Wines from new crossings have been made (Rebo, Mazoni white, Iasma Eco1 ...)
thanks also to the work of the Agricultural Institute of San Michele, founded in 1874
(between 17.00 and 18.00)
22 € a persona (min. 2 Pax)
book your holiday
N.B. For groups of min. 6 people Contact us at +39 0464 553481 or send an e-mail to